July 24, 2010

Cousins Weekend 2010








The third annual cousins weekend was awesome! We played from dawn until dark and I learned to swim all by myself in the pool (see video all the way at the bottom of the post for proof). It was so much fun to play with all the kids - I was so tired that I even fell asleep watching Toy Story on the couch before dinner one night. We trashed Grandmom & Granddad's house, but they loved every minute of the chaos. Can't wait for next year!

After cousins weekend I had my 3-year doctor visit which was supposed to be shot free...which turned out to be a big fat lie, but at least it was only 1 shot I guess. I'm still in the 50th percentile for weight at 31.4 pounds, but I'm apparently shrinking as I've fallen to the 25th percentile for height at 36.75" tall - I blame you, Mom, so things better pick back up for my 4-year appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment