July 14, 2010

I'm 3 Today!























It's my birthday today - which is sorta confusing because I thought I had my birthday already when Mom & Dad threw me a party on Saturday. Oh well, I'll take two birthdays anytime...more cake and ice cream for me!

My party was super fun - we had a giant bounce house in the front yard, a Buzz Lightyear cake and my friends came to play with me! I bounced so much that Mom had to give me tylenol to sleep because my feet hurt.

July has been a busy month already, here are some pictures of our adventures. A 4th of July parade, swimming at Grandmom & Granddad's house, my birthday party and some pics of me on my official birthday. Enjoy!

*Parental Note when you are 15 years old and see the picture of you dressed like Woody from Toy Story: We did not buy the Woody pajamas nor did we make you wear them - they were from Aunt Amy and you really loved them and have worn them every day since you got them!

No comments:

Post a Comment