November 7, 2010

I am the smartest man alive








It appears as if I've been slacking on updating the blog lately, but I've been real busy with so many fun things in October - we visited a farm, the cider mill, carved pumpkins, went trick or treating twice and I had a Halloween party at school. I'm sure it goes without saying, but I was Buzz Lightyear (and I even had the real wings)! I loved my costume so much that I wouldn't take it off after our party at school so I was only one still dressed up when Mom came to pick me up - I was also the only one with orange paint all over my costume four days before Halloween...luckily it came out in the wash. I got so much candy that my bucket was too heavy to carry. My favorite candy is the Kit Kat and I will fight anyone who tries to eat them at my house.

My obsession with World World is paying off big time! I love letters, sounds and building words. I can spell several words (like Jackson, Mom, Dad, Ball, Duck, Rocket) and I am starting to be able to sound out words to read them - today I figured out HOT and BAG just by looking at the letters and sounding it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment